Selling Shiny Ninetails H.a Timid 30 spd full trained pvp ready!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reported me for what ??

you said only accept offers CC so i said my offer

Really hate Arrogant ppl like you

if you will keep report players cause they saying offers

im sure nobody will give you offer

Read my post then offer. What do u think my H.a timid pvp ready Ninetails can have an offer like yours!? :Angry:

reported me for what ??

unless 7x coin capsules mean 70+ coin capsules

reported me for what ??

just relax he cant report for stuff like that the staf will not even look at reports like this xD

The fact that you paid 15m+ doesnt mean its really worth that much, and personally i believe that max you can get is 10m if you get lucky, also being aggresive on players who just offered is a way to make possible buyers go away...so gg.

P.s. Reporting people that did nothing can get you banned for wasting staffs time :)

The fact that you paid 15m+ doesnt mean its really worth that much, and personally i believe that max you can get is 10m if you get lucky, also being aggresive on players who just offered is a way to make possible buyers go away...so gg.

P.s. Reporting people that did nothing can get you banned for wasting staffs time :)

I mentioned about what I need in the first post of this topic bro. If u think I am lucky and have 10m, so he offered me 7 capsules and you think is normal bro???

i hope he learn from people like you

Big Respect for you :Heart: :thanks: :y:

I mentioned about what I need in the first post of this topic bro. If u think I am lucky and have 10m, so he offered me 7 capsules and you think is normal bro???

you can be nice (( like others )) and say no sorry ur offer is very low or just ignore me

but speak arrogantly and Report players just because they said the offer...top of stupidity

just go and learn from Fabion97 how to respect others

you can be nice (( like others )) and say no sorry ur offer is very low or just ignore me

but speak arrogantly and Report players just because they said the offer...top of stupidity

just go and learn from Fabion97 how to respect others

Okay so that was my bad. I am sorry. But dont u think 7 capsules for my Shiny is a ridiculous offer and dont you feed mad when you see that offer?