NPC Kaguya Didn't Spawn

Yogic

Hello, I've check your variables and it seem like you already fought Kaguya before this and won the prizes, it's a one time boss, so it will not respawn again.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]

I dont remember fighting Kaguya :/ I wouldn't even approach a boss without a good team and i didn't even had a good team at the time. The only rewards i got was giratina wings and a halloween box, not from her. My memory is faint but i'm more confident since you said i'll get rewards from her, cause if i did even battle her i wouldn't even win. And if i did, darkrai should be available but it's not.

I dont remember fighting Kaguya :/ I wouldn't even approach a boss without a good team and i didn't even had a good team at the time. The only rewards i got was giratina wings and a halloween box, not from her. My memory is faint but i'm more confident since you said i'll get rewards from her, cause if i did even battle her i wouldn't even win. And if i did, darkrai should be available but it's not.

Hello there!

The Giratina Wings and the Halloween Box are Kaguya's rewards ‒along with the variable to be able to get a shot at Darkrai or challenge Zetsu‒, and since the wings are not tradeable, you literally can't have gotten them from anywhere else. ^^

Darkrai's full requirements are the following, as listed on this guide:

Requirements:

- At least 100h played

- Finish part 1 of the event from what I was told by players so far, this includes beating Kaguya but not Zetsu

- Finish main story (Until Sinnoh)

- Only catchable during 0:00AM to 2:00AM

kMMpC3M.jpg

Disclaimer: "Until Sinnoh" here means being Sinnoh's Champion, not only Hoenn's. :Grin:

Anyway, since this is solved, I will now lock the topic; congratulations on your Darkrai, and I wish you a great day!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -