Shiny Ludicolo! (CLOSED)

Re: Shiny Ludicolo!

<r><QUOTE author="61116" post_id="465442" time="1510247499" user_id="1474422"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="Shyuno" post_id="465359" time="1510230757" user_id="834709"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="VitorGe" post_id="465306" time="1510216255" user_id="1614569"><s>

</s>

Well "man" i paid more then asking for the s.o i apreciate you opinion but looks like you always wanna pay too little for the shinys i would consider offer but not that low try not to mock other people prices when you Over price your pokes ! Thanks have a Nice day.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

She pays well for my shinys all the time. And I have the same opinion.. its worth 1m max.. good luck with your price :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I not belive you and prodex and few someone in this server, you are scammer for me. You want buy shiny with low price and sell again with high price in different time. I hope you like prehax, permant ban. They are Just scammer. Not really trainer poke. They want rich with lie. <br/>

<br/>

In back ground forum, they have topic for fake all body Who have good shiny. They are aggree for offer low to seller shiny and say this is worth "Just 1m or no more" <br/>

<br/>

You can see it When they sell poke. For me. They are Just scammer in this server. So. Dont belive to them, any where and any time. <E>:n:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Prehax didn't get banned for scamming, don't accuse people when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. He was a highly respected player among the community. Unlike yourself.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="GoreGasmic" post_id="465544" time="1510261435" user_id="1185385"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="61116" post_id="465442" time="1510247499" user_id="1474422"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="Shyuno" post_id="465359" time="1510230757" user_id="834709"><s>

</s>

<br/>

<br/>

She pays well for my shinys all the time. And I have the same opinion.. its worth 1m max.. good luck with your price :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I not belive you and prodex and few someone in this server, you are scammer for me. You want buy shiny with low price and sell again with high price in different time. I hope you like prehax, permant ban. They are Just scammer. Not really trainer poke. They want rich with lie. <br/>

<br/>

In back ground forum, they have topic for fake all body Who have good shiny. They are aggree for offer low to seller shiny and say this is worth "Just 1m or no more" <br/>

<br/>

You can see it When they sell poke. For me. They are Just scammer in this server. So. Dont belive to them, any where and any time. <E>:n:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Prehax didn't get banned for scamming, don't accuse people when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. He was a highly respected player among the community. Unlike yourself.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

Alhamdulilah for everything I own ❤️

<r>Guys plz keep the comments on topic everybody have their opinion @6116 you maybe have a point but i agree with <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>GoreGasmic<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> prehax was a respected player on the communit i dont ser the reason why hes name is Here to Be mentioned most of us would like to see him back at the game. Lets make this the last out of topic comment guys plz.</r>

Some shinys i own !

lunatone.gifdragonite.gifpinsir.gifkrookodile.gifsolrock.gif

<t>I've removed all useless comments. From now on, dont go off topic and if you dont like the price, just ignore the offer.</t>

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.