Shane !

Guest Pokevibe

1. 1.

Guest Pokevibe

"Shane", change the name of "all channel" for "English Channel" because the navatos other countries do not know that it is only English, and not know how to create or join another channel.

I do not think just a rookie entering the channel that is standard in the game, and ask a question in another language, and a member of staff fine for that reason.

"Shane" want your opinion on this, and the idea of outdated "Staff Pwo" fall on earth. :Angry:

I do agree it would be a good idea to rename it, but I believe they named it the 'all' channel to pertain for that channel to be for all topics to be discussed there. Not to mention, if it's renamed 'All English' or even just 'English' some people might take offense to that. (not me just saying) It's just common sense to use English as it IS the universal language; just my two cents.

61074 I do agree it would be a good idea to rename it, but I believe they named it the 'all' channel to pertain for that channel to be for all topics to be discussed there. Not to mention, if it's renamed 'All English' or even just 'English' some people might take offense to that. (not me just saying) It's just common sense to use English as it IS the universal language; just my two cents.

Also you don't see many people speaking in other languages anyway - They don't bother you or anything

Its completely fine

-In Progress-