Would it be possible to extend the halloween event one last week?

Calisus

So that's it! Guessing I'm not the only one that joined the event a little bit late, it would be cool if you guys could extend the event like, just another week? I wasn't really able to play nor catch up at all because I had to take a break for a month and just came back yesterday. I play with a friend though; she was able to play more than me so she could farm the pokes needed for this event in time I'd say, while doing other things aside the event' tasks ofc. Good thing is she lended me her pokes so I could at least beat Kaguya to get Giratina's wings and then try to go for Zetsu' rewards. But here's the problem, and I hope this doesn't sound like a selfish suggestion because I'm sure many people is on the same boat here! Zetsu's cooldown is a bit too high imo, at least for the people that joined the event a bit late, and just another week would help us a lot! Not even mentioning the whole catching-poke part, that this event map seems to have a lot of 'em.

Cheers. :Angel:

I know they are! But this event makes it a lot easier dud :Shocked: also the tokens, outfits and pika forms are a completely different thing, and that's like, the whole point of the event..making things easier for a short period of time. :Ambivalent:

- snip -

Hello Calisus, and thank you for expressing your concerns!

Unfortunately, we won't be able to do that. Adding more time to this event would ensure some people to get twice the 5 win streak rewards from Zetsu, and these rewards are generous enough in the first place. :P

Besides, we already lengthened by 4 days the event duration due to an issue with Zetsu's cooldown at the beginning, as you can read in the Discord's announcement channel; the event will officially end November 20th, 2017, as stated on the forums Announcements, so you still have more than a week to hunt as you like :Angel:

Sorry for your inconvenience; hopefully, you will be around for Christmas' event early enough to fully enjoy it :Heart:

This being said, I will now lock this topic; I wish you a great day!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as denied[/glow] -