bug hoen teleport quest

Slyer44

hello i have a bug when i want to start my quest to teleport across hoen and sinnoh. My quest don't begin the guard say me to talk to wats in the mauville entrance but when i'll go there there is nobody and watson is int the gym . please help me or says me if i have forgotten a step maby . Thanks fore your time i hope an anser to unlock me of this situation.

hello i have a bug when i want to start my quest to teleport across hoen and sinnoh. My quest don't begin the guard say me to talk to wats in the mauville entrance but when i'll go there there is nobody and watson is int the gym . please help me or says me if i have forgotten a step maby . Thanks fore your time i hope an anser to unlock me of this situation.

Hello slyer44!

I assume that you're not looking at the right spot: you can find here the guide on Hoenn's Teleport Quest :Angel:

You need to surf south of Mauville, as New Mauville is where you'll find Wattson :Grin:

Hope that it will help you out; have a good day!

hi thanks for anser but a assure you there is nobody in new mauville entrence and wattson is in his gym not with the team aqua and magma in new mauville entrance

Do you meet the quest's requirements, then? Meaning being Hoenn's Champion (having defeated the E4)?

hi yes i am also the sinnoh champion so... and i did all the steps to start the quest and it doesn't work

So you also talked to one of the Security Officers in the PokéCenters before going there, as shown in Neroli's guide?

467283951.png

If you did so, and still doesn't see Wattson at the entrance, what is in the Power Plant for you? Can you find the remote controller, hidden inside?

There is the possibility that you actually started the quest a while ago but forgot about it :Angel:

oh my bad the quest work now i don't know why but there is the gys in the new mauville entrance thanks for all ^^

Alright, glad you're unstuck and can carry on with the quest :3

Enjoy, and wish you a great day! :Angel:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -