Stuck in sinnoh

Nyoox

Hey,

So after getting my 5th badge in sinnoh I found that I am supposed to go back into Jubilife City. However after making my only pokemon who knew smash rock forget that move earlier and having no way of getting back into the firsts towns without that move Im now stuck. I've been trying going to the move relearner but It didnt help. The HM learner is at Oreburgh City if I remember but I cannot go there either. What should i do?

- snip -

Hello there!

As Giorgio25 mentioned, and as mentioned in the TM & Move Tutor guide, you can indeed also buy Rock Smash at Veilstone; I don't know why so few people are aware of this :D:

- [glow=white]Quotes for visibility[/glow] -

You can buy rock smash in Veilstone Dept Store for $3,500 as well

TM114: Rock Smash - FREE Route 11 Stop House 1F after obtaining 30 caught Pokemon / Celadon Mart - $3,500 / Route 36 Smuggler - $5,000 / Mauville City House 2 - $5,000 / Oreburgh City House 2 - $5,000 / Veilstone Dept Store - $3,500

Here's Sinnoh's map, if you need it to locate Veilstone, as there is none ingame at the moment:

5687332_orig.png

<i>

</i>

I would suggest you to check out the aforementioned guide, as it lists every currently available TMs and Tutors ingame, their locations and price, and is always up to date as it's edited by the staff itself whenever a change is made^^

This being said, I wish you guys a good day, and will now lock this topic as it has been solved :Angel:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -