Rough Skin + Mummy abilites bugged.

An1ma

I was using Cloyster in PvP

I know for a fact that the Garchomp was Rough Skin cause it hurt my Dragonite with it.

I killed Garchomp with Ice Shard and I guess it's death might have prevented the Rough Skin. Atm I noticed that Deaths prevents moves like Stealth Rocks, healing moves and more. But in this case I knocked out a Rouch Skin Chomp and took 0 dmg.

Then I killed a Cofagrigus in the same battle right after and I know him out with one Icicle Spear and I was not affected by his ability and continued to kill his entire line up with 5 hits every single time.

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

I've noticed stuff like this happening to me as well..

EDIT: I remember losing a battle because Iron Barbs didn't kill a Gyarados because he killed me and when I died, Iron Barbs didn't go off :Angry:

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

I was using Cloyster in PvP

I know for a fact that the Garchomp was Rough Skin cause it hurt my Dragonite with it.

I killed Garchomp with Ice Shard and I guess it's death might have prevented the Rough Skin. Atm I noticed that Deaths prevents moves like Stealth Rocks, healing moves and more. But in this case I knocked out a Rouch Skin Chomp and took 0 dmg.

Then I killed a Cofagrigus in the same battle right after and I know him out with one Icicle Spear and I was not affected by his ability and continued to kill his entire line up with 5 hits every single time.

Hello there, and thank you for your report!

However, according to Bulbapedia, neither Ice Shard nor Icicle Spear make contact, hence why neither Rough Skin nor Mummy abilities triggered off :Grin:

Not all physical moves make contact, and these aforementioned are a few examples!

Bf0mrxG.png

Therefore, these moves and abilities are, in fact, coded correctly :Angel:

I've noticed stuff like this happening to me as well..

EDIT: I remember losing a battle because Iron Barbs didn't kill a Gyarados because he killed me and when I died, Iron Barbs didn't go off

I assume that, in your case, said Gyarados used Earthquake, which, also, does not make contact, thus why Iron Barbs didn't trigger. :3

Hope that it cleared things up! If you have any further question, feel free to ask :Sing:

Have a good day!

Oh yeah, maybe it was EQ.. didnt notice the move although it would make the most sense :Crazy:

My bad!

I see, I thought they were suposed to make contact, my bad :)

Apologies accepted :devil:

If you have any other concerns, feel free to create another topic, or ask in Discord, as I will set this topic as solved :Angel:

I wish you guys a great day!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -