✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

Dadlife

Re: ✰ [updated EPIC Greninja PROTEAN HASTY 30 SPEED | Dragonite MultiScale!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

<t>ok so i lost to e4 in kanto many time and im wondering if u can get me a higher level gengar so i can beat them i got 5k i might have more when u see this post plz i want to beat them before this weekend over</t>

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰ [updated EPIC Greninja PROTEAN HASTY 30 SPEED | Dragonite MultiScale!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

<r><QUOTE author="TerrorGr"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>
</s><POST content="91985"><s></s>91985<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="TerrorGr"><s>
</s><POST content="91766"><s></s>91766<e></e></POST> aerodactyl 200 @yukito i cancel my offer for tyranitar i want the aerodactyl more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

sorry sir, u have deal with me so u cant bid and run :((<br/>

I have cancel my deal for keeping my promise and i think u should do the same sir <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

And u now what we will do with somebody bid and run just like the another shop do, thks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

sorry but i also have bid for a buneary i never got..anyway i bid whenever i want and you sell whenever you want..i also told you to log by end of day and you didnt so its not my fault<e>

</e></QUOTE>

it is 11pm in my country and u want me to wait for more @@<br/>

I trusted u and u dissapointed me <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

And about the bunneary, it wasn't sold in the time i do my job so itsnt my fault @@</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER !!!!

<r><QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>

</s><POST content="91986"><s></s>91986<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Hawzer"><s>
</s><POST content="91900"><s></s>91900<e></e></POST> Any news about the hunted pokes ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

which one sir?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

the shroomish one</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Hawzer"><s>

</s><POST content="92240"><s></s>92240<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>
</s><POST content="91986"><s></s>91986<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Hawzer"><s>
</s><POST content="91900"><s></s>91900<e></e></POST> Any news about the hunted pokes ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

which one sir?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

the shroomish one<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Its price isnt hogh enough for starting an auction, sorry sir <E>:thanks:</E></r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER !!!!

</s><POST content="92321"><s></s>92321<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Hawzer"><s>
</s><POST content="92240"><s></s>92240<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>
</s><POST content="91986"><s></s>91986<e></e></POST> <br/>

which one sir?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

the shroomish one<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Its price isnt hogh enough for starting an auction, sorry sir <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

What ? i didnt ask for any auction i ask for a hunted poke</r>

</s><POST content="92322"><s></s>92322<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Sesshomaru"><s>
</s><POST content="92243"><s></s>92243<e></e></POST> 200k for the untrained marill at the end of the list<e>
</e></QUOTE>

U r bo now sir,t hks :3<e>

</e></QUOTE>

so how is this going forward now? you gonna wait for more offers or? or if the offer isnt good enough send me your price in pm and we can discuss about it.</r>