✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

Dadlife

Re: ✰ [updated EPIC Greninja PROTEAN HASTY 30 SPEED | Dragonite MultiScale!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

<r><QUOTE author="TerrorGr"><s>

</s><POST content="91766"><s></s>91766<e></e></POST> aerodactyl 200 @yukito i cancel my offer for tyranitar i want the aerodactyl more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you are b.o now ^^</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰ [updated EPIC Greninja PROTEAN HASTY 30 SPEED | Dragonite MultiScale!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

<r><QUOTE author="TerrorGr"><s>

</s><POST content="91766"><s></s>91766<e></e></POST> aerodactyl 200 @yukito i cancel my offer for tyranitar i want the aerodactyl more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

sorry sir, u have deal with me so u cant bid and run :((<br/>

I have cancel my deal for keeping my promise and i think u should do the same sir <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

And u now what we will do with somebody bid and run just like the another shop do, thks</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER !!!!

<r><QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>

</s><POST content="91985"><s></s>91985<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="TerrorGr"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

sorry sir, u have deal with me so u cant bid and run :((<br/>

I have cancel my deal for keeping my promise and i think u should do the same sir <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

And u now what we will do with somebody bid and run just like the another shop do, thks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

sorry but i also have bid for a buneary i never got..anyway i bid whenever i want and you sell whenever you want..i also told you to log by end of day and you didnt so its not my fault</r>

Pics_Art_03_07_01_42_35.jpg