Thunder Wave move tutor in Silph Co

Ashtrum

I wanted to teach Thunder Wave to my shiny Zangoose, but only a move tutor in Silph Co can do that and that area is inaccessible after the quest. I was wondering if there is any way a mod can teach it (and remove 15k from my account) in a similar manner as the evolutions at level 100, or move the tutor to the lobby of the building. Thanks!

1042d963a9fc88ba90e9d0e679a2dd9f.gif

Hello, and thank you for reporting this inaccessibility. :)

Apologies on behalf of the staff. When stationing in this move-tutor on Silph Co.'s second floor, we were not fully cognizant that its accessibility would have been precluded by the postliminary control-flow changes of completing the quest; therefore, we failed to ensure its accessibility's continuity.

This has been rectified, however, as the NPC has been transposed to Silph Co.'s lobby, thereby accessibilizing it to those who have completed the quest.

Thank you again for raising this up, and apologies for any inconveniences caused, heretofore. :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.