Purple Screen Bug

Crustyplatapus

Hi, I'm new to PRO and am very excited to play, yet when i go to play on my MAC, it opens to a purple screen. I need some help.

Hey CrustyPlatapus, and foremost, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

It seems that there is an issue since the Halloween client update with Mac users that didn't update their OS to High Sierra, as stated in Discord's announcements as well as in similar threads:

vu6mism.png

Please try to update your OS to that version, it should fix your issue :Angel:

Have a good day, and welcome to PRO! :Smile:

Sorry but I think you didn't know what a update include on a mac, it's not a simple update, it's an OS change. it's like to change win95 for win7 for exemple... a lot of your apps will no more work. I got a lot of app on my mac. If I made an update, I don't know witch app will still work after this.

Sorry but I won't update my mac for PRO!

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)

Sorry but I think you didn't know what a update include on a mac, it's not a simple update, it's an OS change. it's like to change win95 for win7 for exemple... a lot of your apps will no more work. I got a lot of app on my mac. If I made an update, I don't know witch app will still work after this.

Sorry but I won't update my mac for PRO!

Sorry to hear. Unfortunately, right now, this is the only solution that worked for every other people; if you happen to find another workaround, please do tell us so, or make a guide about it, as it would help everyone in a similar case. :Heart:

Enjoy and have a good day :Angel:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -