Evolving kadabra, and male female pokemon

Nemrud

don't evo too early

the move sets of kadabra and alakazam are completely different

alakazam only has few move in its move list

you can check it from a famous wiki

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/

keep in mind that PRO is based on generation 6

no different between male and female game, unless some pokemons evo require particular gender

pokemon is not a se-xism game

It's best to evolve as late as possible as pokemon need more exp to level up once evoled. As for not learning alakazam's move, that is not a problem. There are move tutors in game (2 for each region) that will let you relearn moves for 2k per move.

Hi there [mention]Nemrud[/mention]

As both pokemon evolve by trading, you can level them to 100 (or less, it doesn't matter)

Kind regards.

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

Hi there @Nemrud

As both pokemon evolve by trading, you can level them to 100 (or less, it doesn't matter)

Kind regards.

Thats not what l meant, when should l evolve kadabra and haunter on trading? If l evolve them to early they might not learn all the moves.....

It's best to evolve them as late as possible to make it easier to level. People suggest evolving them at level 100 but it comes down to how you want to play. Do you want an easier time leveling or do you need them leveled to make a boss easier. I'd leave it as late as possible though.

It's best to evolve them as late as possible to make it easier to level. People suggest evolving them at level 100 but it comes down to how you want to play. Do you want an easier time leveling or do you need them leveled to make a boss easier. I'd leave it as late as possible though.

Is level 58 good?