reset iv's nature system

Painbr

I have a suggestion for revolution team

like us don't have a breed system what them think about to implement a reset iv / nature system to communs pokemon at last 3 times making a quest or buyng with pvp coins like we make for legendarys pokémons?

Is very disappointing found a epic pokémon but it trolls a one iv's or nature, i think will be fair if have at last 3 times or less to try reset him...

Or can make a system to reset at last pokémons rares (tier 6,7+)

can it be considered?

can we open a voting for this ?

appreciate ur atention <3

Referring to my post in GS: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=82610

Hi there [mention]painbr[/mention]

Indeed, you posted in the wrong section, You can make suggestions here.

As for resetting IVs, the function is already implemented but disabled as it will destroy the purpose of grinding.

d84fe146ecc72e75bdfdd904a7140e49.png

Keep grinding until you find the perfect Pokemon.

The only Pokemon that can be resetted are Legendary Pokemon as they can only be caught once.

32668f73cffcdc9290228b7fa9c50dce.png

I hope this answers to your suggestion.

Kind regards

If you want a chance for good Pokemon, you'll have to grind for them like everyone else does.

and like I previously told you "for resetting IVs, the function is already implemented but disabled as it will destroy the purpose of grinding."

The reason as to why we have no breeding:

Breeding

The breeding has been removed as a way of converting a predominantly single player game into an MMO.

Pokemon is a game based on effort, the handhelds had many ways of removing effort that when put into an MMO removes part of the experience, having to use time, effort and knowledge to catch and start training a pokemon with the stats and nature you desire is part of the effort so when you achieve your goal, the time and effort pays off, in the handhelds this is easier since it has to be easy and fast enough appeal to a larger and often younger market to achieve as much profit as possible.

Removing effort cheapens any PVP win or rank too when compared to someone spending their time and effort to achieve their goals, not just based on their move-sets, showing their ability as a trainer overall instead of just a battler, the difference in pokemon is even shown in the anime, compare Ash's krabby to Gary's for example, Gary's was the better catch, naturally stronger, there was no sign of him farming for it, purely luck, yet if both were lvl 100 and Ash had trained his and Gary didn't, Ash would still win, so the effort to find the right one is worthwhile and form more of an attachment to you're favorite pokemon when you finally get the one you wanted.

Your opinions are valid, but unfortunately they don't go in line with what PRO is accomplishing. PRO has chosen to go for a more social, unperfect pokemon approach. Breeding unfortunately would make everyone self-sufficient, walking around with eggs and have no need to rely on other people. The current hunting system prioritizes hunting and selling. This has created a healthy economy that is very evident on the red server where a lot of money is out and about with the veteran players. You hunt an epic rare/epic sought after poke, you could make yourself rich and so the cycle goes. Breeding just does not fit into this equation. Breeding would also ruin the rarity system and economy since, dratini for example, extremely rare, they're valuable, yet if every breeds and sells 10 each, they would be worth less than 10k within days and no one would be farming, so other pokemon wouldn't be caught, or items added to the players bag.

Although some pokemon are only in MS areas, the MS medallion is available to buy from other players, with the 1 mill you can afford to purchase at least 1 medallionship medallion and be able to use the perks of membership, farming for the pokemon you want, whilst collecting other pokemon you yourself could sell to people who don't want to put in the effort, which essentially you could use the money from that for more MS medallions, constant MS without you paying.

All the money from the donations for coins goes into maintaining and running the servers which the game is running on, it's non-profit, and the fact that all items bought with coins are trade able in game would also demonstrate that the idea is NOT to get as much money from players as possible but just incentives to donate towards the running of the game so that it can continue without the incentives giving too much of an advantage.

As to your opinions towards the game, it has to be understood that not all games will be right for everyone, PRO has been adapted as much as possible to keep the idea of pokemon and the game basis whilst making it suitable to be an MMO, PRO is under constant development and so is always being improved and added to, by a staff full of pokemon fans using their own time to work on it, the reward they receive is the game itself and people enjoying playing it.

It won't be implemented.

Kind regards

[glow=black]

[fade]- Locked -[/fade]

<i>[/glow]</i>

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -