Hi, I'm an old but back player!

Hey, I'm Skoltoyou, previously known as Dragonkin last time I played on Yellow Server.

Well I'm back and have many plans!

There is one thing I really need to address. Ok, so I have my account Dragonkin, I first logged into it and didn't even know what I was doing and what I should do.

So I created 2 accounts or 1, don't remember xD and tried to get a starter Pokemon with good IVs.

Well, I started to think that it was against the rules, silly me not reading the rules. Well, I read them and it was against the rules. I'm really sorry for that, I will not be touching those 2 accounts or 1. Well I started playing on Dragonkin and it felt bland. I think I spent about 40 or more dollars on the account back then and about 10 more the other day.

Well I gave into though to creating a fresh NEW account ( Again sorry for the new account ). I've never liked Pikachu so I picked him as a starter and so far I'm enjoying the game. I already bought a mount and membership ready to go on the journey!

There's another thing I want to address, my brother probably created or is going to create a fresh account to play as well, I think he will be very casual but I don't want you guys to think I have even more accounts. He also has an old account but I'm not sure of the username.

I will also NOT transfer any items from Dragonkin or Pokemons from any other account that was created from myself. I believe that's another reason accounts are limited.

I hope you can understand and thank you.

- snip -

Hello there and welcome back to PRO :Smile:

You can have 2 accounts per mail address, and up to 4 per person; you won't face punishment if or when your brother creates accounts on his own, as long as you can prove that you are two different people indeed.

You're also obviously allowed to trade between your accounts, as long as nothing was the product of use of illegitimate software.

Reminder that you'll need Kanto's 4th badge to be able to trade, and that you need to have started a region to get traded pokémons from said region!

Lastly, in order to open two game clients at the same time, you can either download both the 32 and 64 versions if you're on Windows, or just copy paste the PRO folder on another location; you'll then be able to start the game as many times as you created different folders :Angel:

Enjoy and have a great day! :Grin: