elite's daycare shop [available] <3 <3

Eliteboy

[glow=blue]ELITE'S DAYCARE SHOP

Welcome! I'm ELITEBOY and i do all sorts of daycare service on the Blue Server. I am a part of the Uzumaki Guild .

If you want to contact me,you can either post here on the forum, /pm on PRO - eliteboy or even message me on Discord - elite#1770.

[glow=yellow]KEY INFORMATION[/glow]

[glow=green]1. You may request a service by leaving a forum post, using the /pm command in PRO, or by messaging on discord: ELITE#1770.

2. I am providing service in all regions in PRO, so feel free to contact me regarding any pokemon.

3. In the case that you disappear from PRO after 2 weeks after failing to receive your Pokemon back, I will post our deal on the forum and let the staff decide what to do. If you may be gone for awhile as I am doing your order, please let me know.

4. If you want a rush order, you must let me know before I start training your Pokemon as there may be additional charges.

5. Your order will generally be done within 1-2 days. If not, I will let you know before hand .[/glow]

[glow=orange]EV Service / Level Up Rates

I accept very standard market rates. I do accept alternative ways of payment, like through items, coin capsules, etc, but we will need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis.

EVS:

Half EVs (252): 25k

Full EVs (510): 50k

Leveling:

Lv1 to 50: 20k

Lv50 to 95: 1000/lv

Lv95 to 98: 1,500/lv

Lv98 to 100: 20k

LEVELING ONLY: If you are giving me a tank Pokemon (such as a Happiny) there will be an additional 15% service charge to your order. In regards to evolved Pokemon, your order may take longer than normal but i will let you know the time in advance and will be subject to 1.5x the normal rate per evolution.