Game black screen

Blazehunter123

Hi! iv just signed up and downloaded the game and extracted it but straight away when i load it up it stays as a black screen, iv looked around and saw some fixes for similar issues on the forums but am yet to find a solution, any suggestions? thanks! :) :thanks:

I have the same problem after a windows update.

Hello there, I'm sorry for your inconvenience, as well as for the delay!

It appears that there is a recurrent black screen issue among the people updating their Windows; so far, it seems to be working fine up to the Windows 10, version 1709 « Fall Creators Update » , but that further update may result in this black screen issue.

To know which Windows version you are currently running, use simultaneously uohN5p8.png Windows logo key + yxwNY88.png R, then type winver, then select OK.

I'm looking forward for your feedback; until then, I wish you a good day! :Smile:

I have the same problem I downloaded the game and the time I open the game black screen, my Windows 7 Home Basic what to do help me!

Hey there, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Please try using the x32 version instead of the x64 one, from the download page! It seems that it was the issue for at least one :Smile:

We don't have enough feedback yet to know if a Windows 7 update could be causing this as well

Looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day!

I downloaded the two versions x32 and x64 and the two lock on the black screen and the game does not run!

Hello again;

Have you tried these following steps, already, from the Read this before making a General Support topic ?

Crash issues or other issues

Win10 Guide - https://tinyurl.com/PROwin10fix

PRO64_93_2.exe is not responding - https://tinyurl.com/PRO64Fix

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using
WinRAR or 7zipDisable anti-virus program
Restart computer

Other solution:

Update your drivers and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files, and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.