Punishment for ranked matchmaking DC

Brandonchoo

This is a major problem that someone needs to bring to light. Battle chat today was chaos due to people disconnecting. Not only that, 'these' people who dc claim that they are telling the truth and have problem with their android mobile/ internet connection when they clearly repeated that action for x2 or x3 times. Wont say any names since this rank is still under beta. I suggest that those who dc will automatically count as lose and a free win to his opponent. If a person is to go rank matchmaking , he or she has to be prepared and understand the circumstances of disconnecting.

and maybe additional -5 mmr for disconnecting.

I hope everyone is able to give their suggestion to improve the PVP system. :D

61987 This is a major problem that someone needs to bring to light. Battle chat today was chaos due to people disconnecting. Not only that, 'these' people who dc claim that they are telling the truth and have problem with their android mobile/ internet connection when they clearly repeated that action for x2 or x3 times. Wont say any names since this rank is still under beta. I suggest that those who dc will automatically count as lose and a free win to his opponent. If a person is to go rank matchmaking , he or she has to be prepared and understand the circumstances of disconnecting.

and maybe additional -5 mmr for disconnecting.

I hope everyone is able to give their suggestion to improve the PVP system. :D

agree +1