Maximum Evolution Problem

Miaofen

Hi I'm Miaofen from yellow server trying to get max pokemon evolution dex which is I heard about 348 evolution dex.

But currently I have 347 evo dex.

Looking for another missing ones.. I had been checking countless of time with the dex.. but i cant find.. Im wondering if there's evo bug or something.. I really hope to reach max evo dex as soon as possible thank you all =)

Hi I'm Miaofen from yellow server trying to get max pokemon evolution dex which is I heard about 348 evolution dex.

But currently I have 347 evo dex.

Looking for another missing ones.. I had been checking countless of time with the dex.. but i cant find.. Im wondering if there's evo bug or something.. I really hope to reach max evo dex as soon as possible thank you all =)

Hello miaofen!

Yes, unfortunately, a few evolutions are currently not working in PRO yet; this includes:

• 236.pngTyrogue, to 106.pngHitmonlee or 107.pngHitmonchan (it can evolve into 237.pngHitmontop)
  • 458.pngMantyke
  • 412.pngBurmy, to neither 414.pngMothim or 413.pngWormadam
  • 684.pngSwirlix
  • 682.pngSpritzee

When their evolution will be coded, it will be stated in the Downloads & Update Logs thread, so stay tuned!

I'm not keeping count of the current maximum evolution count, but the highest evo requirement in game is for the Eon Duo and is of 344 :Shy:

Have a great day! :Angel: