BUG of Vivillon's ability changed

Shanksred

You haven't provided any proof. The picture of your Scatterbug doesn't show what ability it has before evolving. Whether or not this is a bug, Staff (to my knowledge) don't have the ability to change a pokemon's ability in cases like this. As unfortunate as it is, Haxorusss mentioned you can farm Scatterbug fairly easy.

And please, don't be overly dramatic. No one on staff gains anything by "taking your epic Vivillion". You still have it.

You haven't provided any proof. The picture of your Scatterbug doesn't show what ability it has before evolving. Whether or not this is a bug, Staff (to my knowledge) don't have the ability to change a pokemon's ability in cases like this. As unfortunate as it is, Haxorusss mentioned you can farm Scatterbug fairly easy.

And please, don't be overly dramatic. No one on staff gains anything by "taking your epic Vivillion". You still have it.

Well said.

But one another thing OP should know is that PRO is a live beta in which you acknowledge that bugs can cause you to lose things when you play it. So no need to get mad at this kind of stuff. If you found any bugs, just report it and if something can be done about it, I'm pretty sure dev team will fix it. And not to mention, they might already have other plans or priority set for this game so imo this kind of bug, which is only affecting one pokemon and it is not even used in pvp, for sure will not be getting a fix in the closest time.

J5LR1Wr.gif