BUG of Vivillon's ability changed

Shanksred

I want to talk about a sad story happen to Gm,The night before last,i headbutt a tree in route 27 and then i got my lovely scatterbug which i am looking forward to catching.its ability is the 2nd ability-compound eyes(In particular,not the 1st ability-shield dust and not hidden ability-friend guard ),i know it fit the tactics of sleep powder and hurricane that isn't full accuracy.Therefore,I traind it to 252 speed in llex forest and 252 special attack in diglett cave.Because it is tough and difficult to level scatterbug,I envolved it to spewpa in the ocean of route 21,Then,spewpa'ability change into shed skin(the only common ability).After that,I level spewpa again to fight against tentacool and even the npc in route 21.Finally,I envolved it to Vivillon.Shockly like the lightning,everything changed.Vivillon's ability isn't the 2nd one-Compound Eyes but it is the 1st one-shield dust.I think its just like a joke to me.No matter how much I try to train it to be best Vivillon,it has changed.

So,I try to contect game manager,he tell me to post here. Yesyes!good!

After all,please back my compound eyes scatterbug using the way we knowed. :y:

I met this before

From a Compound Eyes Scatterbug to a Shield Dust Vivillon

I think when evolving a Spewpa into a Vivillon, it can get random ability like : Shed Skin --> Shield Dust or Compound Eyes and Friend Guard is still Friend Guard, no matter what Scatterbug's ability is

I'm a [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]GOLD PLAYER[/COLOR] [IMG]https://imgur.com/plFlN8W.jpg[/IMG]

Just find out Scatterbug in PRO only has 2 ability : Compound Eyes and Friend Guard but in gen 6 it should have 3 abi : Compound Eyes - Shield Dust - Friend Guard

But I see you finished Johto story, so you can go to Johto Safari to catch some. It's really common there. I've got ~10 Scatterbug per turn :Shy:

I'm a [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]GOLD PLAYER[/COLOR] [IMG]https://imgur.com/plFlN8W.jpg[/IMG]

I met this before

From a Compound Eyes Scatterbug to a Shield Dust Vivillion

I think when evolving a Spewpa into a Vivillion, it can get random ability like : Shed Skin --> Shield Dust or Compound Eyes and Friend Guard is still Friend Guard, no matter what Scatterbug's ability is

I see,but I've search on the internet,then I get a new world "Personality value".it said that:

A Pokémon's personality value (Japanese: 性格値 personality value) is an unsigned 32-bit integer that is created when the Pokémon is first generated by the game. As an unsigned 32-bit integer, its value can be anywhere from 0 (32 zeroes in binary) to 4,294,967,295 (32 ones in binary), inclusive.

In Generation V, a Pokémon's Ability is determined differently depending on whether it originated in Generation V or an earlier generation. Pokémon from earlier generations will still have their Ability determined by the lowest bit in p. Pokémon originating in Generation V, however, use the lowest bit of the upper half of p to determine their Ability. Just as with Generation III and IV Pokémon, a 0 still indicates a Pokémon's first Ability, while 1 indicates its second. This can be derived by calculating p / 65536 % 2 (rounded down).

If a Pokémon is transferred to a later generation where its species' Abilities have changed, it will retain the Ability it had in the earlier generation so long as it does not evolve, since the games store a Pokémon's current Ability in a value separate from its personality value. However, in Generations IV and V, when a Pokémon evolves, its personality value is rechecked and the Pokémon's Ability may change. If a Pokémon that would change Abilities on evolution is transferred to Pokémon Bank, it will be locked into its current Ability slot upon transfer through Poké Transporter.

Just find out Scatterbug in PRO only has 2 ability : Compound Eyes and Friend Guard but in gen 6 it should have 3 abi : Compound Eyes - Shield Dust - Friend Guard

But I see you finished Johto story, so you can go to Johto Safari to catch some. It's really common there. I've got ~10 Scatterbug per turn :Shy:

Thank you very much.I'm afraid that if I have no confidence to envolve any scatterbug I cought. :Frown:

you can evolve it into a Vivillon before training to make sure its ability is Compound Eyes

but it's harder to train because Vivillon's base exp is 185 :Ambivalent:

hope you can find a good one :Crazy:

u0Nqj3I.jpg

Okey.I 'M a newby,I have no much player money to enter safari,and you know its not easy to meet an epic pokemon we wanting to hold.

So,if you are on of the Game Mamagers,please give a talk about this Bug.And if possible,back my compound eyes. :fuck u