[NPC Request Event] Santa Claus is Coming to PRO!

Artoriel

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NPC Name:Santa Syaloot

Starting Dialogue:hey-hey have we met before?nope?ok pliss remember me after I'm make you cry after you lose to me.now lets battle ho ho ho ho

Losing Dialogue:hmmmmm I'm defeat......what wrong with my poke?not strong to win against you?this your present because I'm lose.please choose 1 of the gift,1=rare candy,2=nugget,3=starpiece,4=pearl

On Cooldown Dialogue:hmmmmmm wait please I'm still train my poke,so I can defeat you,challenge me after 2 days

Team:dragon poke

Special Request (If any):nope

NPC Name: Sleepy Mae

Starting Dialogue: Is it Christmas already?

Not yet? :D:

Losing Dialogue: zzZZ... zzzZZZZ... (She fell asleep). :Sleeping:

On Cooldown Dialogue: She sleep talks... Wake me up when it's Christmas... zZZzzzZZZ... :Sleeping:

Team: delibird, stantler, snover, drowzee, pichu/xmas pikachu

Special Request (If any): I want to look like a child wearing small Santa hat with candy cane in mouth or hand if ever.

NPC Name: Xmas Mae

Dialogue: Do you know the best gift for Christmas? It's Mae! <3

:PikaLurk: I a m f u l l o f e m p t i n e s s . . . :PikaLurk:

NPC Name: Elven Etcchi

Dialogue: "I was invited by my fellow elven people... Wait these don't look like elves!" :Shocked: *runs away*

to player: I should find him again, maybe he's lost... (if the reward factor is allowed)

Dialogue encounter #2: :etc: "Please stop following me!" :D:

Dialogue encounter #3: "Wait.. are you serious, these are Christmas elves?! ...Sorry for running away from you like that.. say could you take something off my back for me? I have these native elven clothing in my bag. They're heavy.. please take them off my hands.. oh and they come with attachable elven ears. Don't ask why i have fake elven ears in my bag.."

Special Request (If any): if possible,A special reward, untradeable fantasy elven outfit and elven ears, for finding Elven Etcchi through out the Christmas Event area

Hopefully this will do.. my gift to everyone on pro if it does

NPC Name: Jack

Dialogue:

"What is this? What is this?

There's color everywhere

What's this?

There's white things in the air

What's this?"

Special Request (If any): Skeleton outfit or body, with Pumpkin O hat

[glow=red] Battle npc [/glow]

NPC name: SHISIRBASNET

Dialogue : [before Battle] "Ew, kid, are you really wandering around with that bedhead?"

[After Battle] "I used so much gel to get this do. I think it's stuck like this :Nervous: ."

[upon cooldown] "You can't even brush your hair. How the heck did you win? Come back later !"

[glow=red] special request[/glow]

Pokemons: togekiss (timid)

Clefable (bold)

Slowbro (bold)

Crawdaunt (ada)

Talonflame(ada)

Goodra (modest)

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet