cant login on blue server

Xtqq855

Hi guys as the topic says i cant login on specifically blue server, but can login in red and yellow server, anyone know the answer why?

Hello there, and foremost, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

I've sent you to your last visited pokecenter, please have a check whether you can log on Blue, now :Sing:

If you still can't, try to log on one of the other servers, disconnect and try join Blue, without closing your client;

You can also try to open the console by using F2 key while logged on one of the other servers, and type the command clearmaps and hit Enter; then, disconnect and try to log on Blue, again without closing your client.

A more universal potential fix would be to delete your temporary files, and re-download a clean game client. Remember to change your shortcut if you do so ‒and if you're using any :Smile:

Solutions that worked a long while ago were to wait several minutes (around 5min or more) on the loading screen before attempting to logging in, and once trying to join, to wait on the loading screen for about 10minutes before closing the client.

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day! :Shy: