Bug with reroll ticket

Yayozama

I used a reroll ticket to change the nature of a mew, but the nature did not change, I restarted the game and it still did not change but the retoll ticket consumed me.

all this happened around 21 hours Mexico City

Moved your thread to Bug Resolution Center.

Forwarded your thread to the appropriate department, a CS will get back to you soon.

Thanks for the report.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I used a reroll ticket to change the nature of a mew, but the nature did not change, I restarted the game and it still did not change but the retoll ticket consumed me.

all this happened around 21 hours Mexico City

Hello, I'm afraid to tell you that the answer is exactly this:

There is chance about rerolling same nature, e.g. serious to serious. My friend has come across with same problem before.

It's most likely you got the exact same nature after rerolling. If that's the case, nothing can be done unfortunately. I'm sorry to hear about that, hope you get a better luck next time. I will lock this topic since this is not a bug. Hope you have a nice day~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.