Day care guild wanted!! RED {eng}

Exterzy

Hey guys. was apart of akatsuki which I think has closed now? haven't played for a year or 2 but I'm a well experienced completed Kanto and johto, I understand there's new maps or something? could do with a guild that is well experienced and has been playing for a while as I need bringing back into the game (refreshing) memory kind of speak.. used to do day cares all the time for last guild so any day care guild or well experienced will do perfectly feel free to pm me guys thanks

Exterzy. :Cool:

squirtle.gif[shadow=white]My Day Care Service[/shadow]squirtle.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. was apart of akatsuki which I think has closed now? haven't played for a year or 2 but I'm a well experienced completed Kanto and johto, I understand there's new maps or something? could do with a guild that is well experienced and has been playing for a while as I need bringing back into the game (refreshing) memory kind of speak.. used to do day cares all the time for last guild so any day care guild or well experienced will do perfectly feel free to pm me guys thanks

Exterzy. :Cool:

Cant say we have a daycare service, but if your still looking for a guild you can check out Celetials maybe you can help us into starting up a daycare service, either way good luck with whatever guild you choose to join!

And happy holidays!

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D