How do I permanently delete my PRO Account?

Arcaisgaming

You can't delete your PRO account, if you're wiling to start over the game use a new account or start over on a new server

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

You can't delete your PRO account, if you're wiling to start over the game use a new account or start over on a new server

Nah, I don't want to start a new game, I want to completely remove myself from the game. If I can't delete myself, is it possible to get one of the Devs to delete it for me?

Nah, I don't want to start a new game, I want to completely remove myself from the game. If I can't delete myself, is it possible to get one of the Devs to delete it for me?

Why you want to delete your account if may i ask? Because if it is regarding to email, you can remove it from your account i think. You can delete the whole file of PRO if you dont want to play anymore

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Why you want to delete your account if may i ask? Because if it is regarding to email, you can remove it from your account i think. You can delete the whole file of PRO if you dont want to play anymore

It's nothing to do with email...I just want to stop playing..if I can't get it deleted, it's fine..