Dear community, I apologise:

Pokechamp007

Dear community, I apologise:

Ladder Tournament its a tournament only for the top25 players of each server to have the chance to play among theirselves, thanks for Eaty to turn this tournament possible.

The will of win its a great sensation and wining even more. Although we have to remember to respect each other, you can rivalry among the existing competitors but you cant cross the line. You must preserve your own dignity. Take in consideration that other players will want to participate in this tournament but your actions can be so disrespectful and you may not even realease whille so focus trying to beat and finding another ways to make your oponent to think he isnt up to challenge, you end up to decry/demean your opponent which can blow away all time and effort to organise the tournament and to put in check the next tournaments.

For that i clearly apologise, and i also apologise to Eaty to make this tournament possible and to open me the eyes that my conduct shall not be admissible in games and tournaments and even could lead the interruption of the next tournaments and wholle new players to fail the chance to battle in ladder tournament.

I learn my lesson, respect each other, always have in consideration that this tournament is only possible if you respect the next and if you respect the organiser. You are always free to talk about what you think, but carefull you may not realease that you could be offending someone in meanwhille, therefore respect stuff because more than anyone they are the only ones that make this all possible!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas,

Pokechamp007