GRAPHICS + WINDOWS Bug

Hello I would like to report a display bug since the last update quite annoying that when I open my friends list and I want to do an action (message, battle ..) the window is partly out of the screen.

ScreenFlow.gif

I am on macOS.

I also point out that since this new client the graphics is not optimized at all for macOS.

:thanks:

388048chaos.png

Hello I would like to report a display bug since the last update quite annoying that when I open my friends list and I want to do an action (message, battle ..) the window is partly out of the screen.

ScreenFlow.gif

I am on macOS.

I also point out that since this new client the graphics is not optimized at all for macOS.

Hello there and foremost, I'm sorry for the inconvenience;

Are you playing in full screen, or windowed mode? Some Mac users are experiencing freezes in full screen, switching to windowed mode fixes it for those, it might help here too;

Did you try [mention]STRATEGIST[/mention]'s workaround?

CGYsrh0.png

Maybe expanding ingame chat windows can help if you get the same issue by clicking on names there;

I don't know if this is relevant to Mac users, as I never was on one, but forcing the game in DirectX9 solve some issues for some users, since the Xmas client update "Snorlax": https://tinyurl.com/PRO64Fix (same than this link)

It might not help, but it did for someone with black screen issues (and on windows10), so it's worth a shot:

Have you tried changing your desktop resolution, then reverting it back to your native resolution?

• Set the resolution for your primary display
  1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.</COLOR>

2. Select Scaled, then select one of the options.

• Set the resolution for a connected display
    If you have more than one display, additional resolution options are available.
  1. After the display is connected, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.

2. <COLOR color="#80BF80">Press the Option key while you click Scaled to see additional resolutions for the second display. Then select a scaled resolution option for the second display.

The more informations you can provide will help us finding solutions for your issues, such as:

• Your OS version;
  • Recent driver updates;
  • If you're experiencing any issue in any other game

I'm looking forward for your feedback; in the meanwhile, I wish you a good day :Heart:

Are you playing in full screen, or windowed mode? Some Mac users are experiencing freezes in full screen, switching to windowed mode fixes it for those, it might help here too;

Both :/

Did you try [mention]STRATEGIST[/mention] workaround?

CGYsrh0.png

Maybe expanding ingame chat windows can help if you get the same issue by clicking on names there;

Yes and it works, but when i relog all display settings reset..

I don't know if this is relevant to Mac users, as I never was on one, but forcing the game in DirectX9 solve some issues for some users, since the Xmas client update "Snorlax": https://tinyurl.com/PRO64Fix (same than this link)

It might not help, but it did for someone with black screen issues (and on windows10), so it's worth a shot:

Have you tried changing your desktop resolution, then reverting it back to your native resolution?

• Set the resolution for your primary display
  1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.</COLOR>

2. Select Scaled, then select one of the options.

• Set the resolution for a connected display
    If you have more than one display, additional resolution options are available.
  1. After the display is connected, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.

2. <COLOR color="#80BF80">Press the Option key while you click Scaled to see additional resolutions for the second display. Then select a scaled resolution option for the second display.

The more informations you can provide will help us finding solutions for your issues, such as:

• Your OS version;
  • Recent driver updates;
  • If you're experiencing any issue in any other game

I will try :thanks:

388048chaos.png