MacOS problems.

I don't know, if this is the right Thread.

I have many problems with the new Client on my MacBook Pro.

1. When I start the Client, GUI Scale is always left. It is everytime & it starts to annoying me.

2. I can't inspect people or write them. Not with a click or with a command.

Is there a solution? I think many people with MacOS have problems, I'm reading this in All or Help Chat.

But I Love This Game. And I never had problems before.

Greetings,

Goldmariechen

BTW i have a third problem.

My ventilation (correct word?) ist very loud on my MacBook Pro, since the new Client. I bought my Macbook in April, you can not say it's old. When Client is closed, there is no sound from the ventilation.

The Client is not optimized for MacOS at all.

I hope there will be a solution soon.

Greetz.

Hello, It's more of a secret, the last 2 clients of PRO are not at all optimize for macOS and there is already a lot of complaint about it, it remains only hope for an update for his but my opinion it will be necessary to wait several weeks ..

388048chaos.png

Thanks for reply.

My Macbook is running very hot & I don't know if I can play PRO any longer on it with this problems.

I hope for a an update or a solution soon. I really love to play PRO, but ... my Macbook is more important to me.

So, I have to wait for an update before I can play again or I have to search my old Laptop (Where is the charging cable? :x).

But Thanks for the Information. :)

--

The noise is so worrisome ? Because it happens to my MacBook Pro to heat also when I play some game or software (PRO included), it heats simply because the game uses a lot of resource but I do not think you have to worry (I'm on the game for 2 years and my MacBook never have a problem despite the sound of ventilation).

After if you find that the noise is much too loud and not normal, do not take a risk but I'm afraid we might wait a moment (mac users) for an update :/

388048chaos.png