[SPAWN] Cant meet any wild in Oakwood Cavern 2f

Petlancer

guIMnee.png

I'm trying to hunt pkm in Oakwood Cavern 2f but i cant meet any wild. Please check it

Hey there and thank you for your report; it has been forwarded to the Admins and they will look into it when available :Shy:

Hope staff help u soon

Hey there;

I don't know how to put this, so apologies if it comes out harsh:

This kind of comment is not helping, and we've noticed you along with a few others doing it a lot lately;

Actually, when added from multiple people, it's doing the opposite: making it harder for us to find the informations relative to the topic, as well as spamming the forums a little.

So please refrain from posting to other people's threads, unless you either have the same issue, or can provide informations about either the problem, or the solution :Angel:

Hope you can understand :Shy:

With this being said, I wish you a good day!

guIMnee.png

I'm trying to hunt pkm in Oakwood Cavern 2f but i cant meet any wild. Please check it

Hey there and thank you for your report; it has been forwarded to the Admins and they will look into it when available :Shy:

Hope staff help u soon

Hey there;

I don't know how to put this, so apologies if it comes out harsh:

This kind of comment is not helping, and we've noticed you along with a few others doing it a lot lately;

Actually, when added from multiple people, it's doing the opposite: making it harder for us to find the informations relative to the topic, as well as spamming the forums a little.

So please refrain from posting to other people's threads, unless you either have the same issue, or can provide informations about either the problem, or the solution :Angel:

Hope you can understand :Shy:

With this being said, I wish you a good day!

Sure i will understand u know i am matred guy hehe sorry

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet