Sergeant rick -_-

Metalona

So I just got into celadon and I spoke with sergeant Rick who talked about a guy in team rocket having an eevee and I need one so he "gave" me an eevee. The problem is I had a full team and it went to look in my PC but there was no eevee and when I tried talking to him again he just said something about stones. I really want an eevee please help me.

So I just got into celadon and I spoke with sergeant Rick who talked about a guy in team rocket having an eevee and I need one so he "gave" me an eevee. The problem is I had a full team and it went to look in my PC but there was no eevee and when I tried talking to him again he just said something about stones. I really want an eevee please help me.

He will give you a real eevee after you finished the celadon quest, yeah at first he will give you eevee to start the quest but it isnt visible to us iirc.

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

He will give you a real eevee after you finished the celadon quest, yeah at first he will give you eevee to start the quest but it isnt visible to us iirc.

Oh i see. Thank you very much!

Hey there! Apologies for the delay of response;

As Carlito2 mentioned ‒and thank you for your fast answer‒, at first it's only a variable for you to be able to go in the hideout; there, it will be "taken" by the Rockets, and you will have to retrieve it at the end of that quest, in a machine around (as you probably did already, by now^^), which, then, will be a real one.

Even then, you don't need to have a free spot in your party: if your team is full when you get a pokémon handed over, don't worry, it will be sent to your PC Storage. :Sing:

With this being said, I wish you a good day, and happy holidays!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -