Sudowoodo

Cphill1412

I am stuck in the Jhoto Region and can't go back to the Kanto without the rising badge. I need to get the spray bottle to move on from where i am at, but because i can't get back to Kanto I can't talk to the Shuckle dude. There is only one badge (flying i think) I still need where i am at but he says i do not have the experience to challenge him... I don't know what further experience he is taking about unless it is just leveling my Pokemon up. Just want to find a way back to kanto so i can move on.

any advice or would getting that one badge somehow solve my problem?

thanks.

hey mate.u need 8 badge to return back to kanto.and if u talking about removing sudowoodo from the way then go goldenrod flower shop and talk to lady on left.Finish johto fast using magikarp/gyarados and if u need guides on the gym or city search on guides here on forums good luck :)

Hey there [mention]cphill1412[/mention],

sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

You need to beat the Sprout Tower first to fight the first gym leader in Johto. You can find the Sprout Tower north of Violet City.

xFgZd2V.png

Also after you beat the gym leader you need to go south in Violet city, through route 32 till you reach Union Cave.

brbOj2r.png

Azalea town gym is your next aim for the 2nd badge!

You can read everything in our Johto Walkthrough Guide for assitance through the Johto Story. Images are getting readded soon! :)

I hope I could help you out. If you have more questions, feel free to ask! I wish you a great day :Grin:

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]

So my problem is the Sudowoodo. I can't get the spray bottle to wake him up till I talk to the shuckle guy who I believe is back in the Kanto Region near the great pumpkin.. but I can't get back to the Kanto Region till I have the Rising badge, which I can't figure out how to get without waking the Sudowoodo... I am quite literally stuck... I have gone over and over it, I am missing something somewhere.. any other suggestions?

Thanks!

So my problem is the Sudowoodo. I can't get the spray bottle to wake him up till I talk to the shuckle guy who I believe is back in the Kanto Region near the great pumpkin.. but I can't get back to the Kanto Region till I have the Rising badge, which I can't figure out how to get without waking the Sudowoodo... I am quite literally stuck... I have gone over and over it, I am missing something somewhere.. any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I don't know who this shuckle guy is you keep talking about. To get the squirtbottle you go to the house in Goldenrod at the top right. Since i'm assuming you've only got one badge, you aren't supposed to get the squirtbottle yet anyway. If you have ignored the previous advice given, you must beat Sprout tower in Violet City. once you have beaten Sprout Tower you go to the gym in Violet City to fight Falkner. Once you beat Falkner, head south of the city towards union cave. Theres an opening if you head south right from the gym.

Hey [mention]cphill1412[/mention],

you don't need anything from Kanto to continue your way from Goldenrod City.

You can find the squirtbottle, like PurpleMauth told you, in the Flower Shop next to the goldenrod gym.

Up6a4pI.png

Just talk to this NPC after you defeat the 3rd gym leader.

uKhOMh0.png

Now you can use the squirtbottle to make the Sudowoodo battle you and continue your path to Ecruteak city! :)

Hope this solves your issue, if you need more help or have more questions feel free to ask.

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]