legendary dog moveset quest bug

Black

Hello there,

I fought all the thief brothers for this quest and beated them. I have 3 water bells, 2 zapp bells and 1 lava bell because i picked entei. The last brother George (pewter Jail) doesn't give me the last zap bell i need once i beated him. I noticed that it wasn't the thief george i was beating it was the boss George because he gave me rewards and not the zapp bell. Also when i go to scientist ray he tells me that i don't have everything i need, so i am sure i need the last Zapp Bell from George. so... I guess this is a bug, and i hope i can be helped ASAP because i want to try my entei in pvp :v

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

Hello. :)

Firstly, I should reaffirm the fact that none of the bells are rewardable from George; the boss-NPC iteration of his is not tied to the quest, and you can see the entire gamut of his rewards here: https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=George_(boss)

Now, more germane to your issue: there was a non-boss counterpart of George that would progressively register your variables; that version has inexplicably disappeared, meaning that step is currently not progressible. We will look to reinstate this NPC with due course; but for the here and now, and the only stopgap solution is for us to manually register your user variable concordantly so that you can proceedingly complete the next step.

We will need to log in concurrently for your variable to be fixably registrable; therefore, we would enjoin you to post either here or the #support channel on PRO's official Discord to solicit our assistance whenever you're able to log in-game so that we can amend your quest variables.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies for any inconveniences impinged by this, meanwhile.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.