Can be closed :)

Prodex

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just sell it as you suppose to do. If you want to be reported i find it too childish, but let it be. Bad fame for your personal shop though.

so ? I dont care what people think about me, this is my epic eevee and i dont want to sell it with that price so this auction must be cancelled, feel free to report me, why? You will see it as soon as you report me. This topic can be closed, tks ~

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

Next time just say all Op's decision are final, than these people can't complain anymore lmao

I understand why you don't want to sell an epic pokemon for a rip off price honestly all these people who are complaining can just go try and catch an epic pokemon instead of trying to buy one.. Oh wait.. they are too lazy and rather rip off the person who catched the pokemon :confused:

Next time just say all Op's decision are final, than these people can't complain anymore lmao

I understand why you don't want to sell an epic pokemon for a rip off price honestly all these people who are complaining can just go try and catch an epic pokemon instead of trying to buy one.. Oh wait.. they are too lazy and rather rip off the person who catched the pokemon :confused:

ty ! As i said, they can report me if they want, pls no more useless post

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

Re: Auction epic eevee

<r><QUOTE author="ProDex" post_id="485517" time="1514176433" user_id="1421555"><s>

</s>

sure, report me if u want, i didnt read the rule about it .

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hahahaha, you dont know rule but as veteran pokemon,, omg, i dont believe it.</r>

tM9RngQ.png