Can't Find Team Galactic and Barry in Acuity Lakefront (7th Badge)

Metab0lic

Hi there. I never faced such a problem. I won the 7th Badge of Sinnoh. Before coming to the badge I saw Team Galactic in the lakefront but he told me to come after winning the badge. But i came but No sign of Team Galactic and Barry there. Please help me.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

:Frown: Help me out

• 2 weeks later...

-snip-

Hi there,

From your variables, it seems like you've already talked with Barry at Lake Acuity. Try to go to Veilstone City for your next objective. Please give us updates of your situation by replying here.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

-snip-

Hi there,

From your variables, it seems like you've already talked with Barry at Lake Acuity. Try to go to Veilstone City for your next objective. Please give us updates of your situation by replying here.

Well, I'm in Veilstone City, I battle the outside guy. but the door is still locked....what to do? :confused:

image.png

image.png

Hello.

The trainer you just defeated gave you the warehouse's password, located in the north-west of the city. You just have to head there and interact with the closed door.

Keep us updated if you encounter any extra problem.

I released 3 lake legendaries, now going to Mt. Coronet for Giratina? :Ambivalent: