I can't go to sinho

Pradeep

I can't go to sinho I have won Hannah but after I go offline and when I came online I see she is there but I talk with her and she left the place and I can't go to sinho now what I can do

Hey there and sorry for the inconvenience;

Could you provide a screenshot of where she's supposed to stand?

If you don't know how to post images on the forum, you can follow the link and will find a guide about it :Smile:

I'm looking forward for your answer; have a good day!

P.S.: Please avoid hijacking other people's threads in the future :Shy:

Re: Hannah help

<r><QUOTE author="pradeep" post_id="485477" time="1514168015" user_id="1687133"><s>

</s>

Today I will come online at 6pm please reset it that time I will be in hoenn elite 4 place

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>Please stop posting on other people's threads<e></e></COLOR>.<br/>

<br/>

Also, what is 6pm for you is not for the rest of the world due to timezones, so please <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>mention your timezone<e></e></COLOR> as well;<br/>

<br/>

Last but not least, have a check at my answer above, please:

<QUOTE author="Calahan" post_id="485474" time="1514167790" user_id="1833791"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="pradeep" post_id="484207" time="1513952558" user_id="1687133"><s>

</s>

I can't go to sinho I have won Hannah but after I go offline and when I came online I see she is there but I talk with her and she left the place and I can't go to sinho now what I can do

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there and sorry for the inconvenience;<br/>

Could you provide a screenshot of where she's supposed to stand?<br/>

<br/>

If you don't know <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=35083"><s></s>how to post images on the forum<e></e></URL>, you can follow the link and will find a guide about it <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I'm looking forward for your answer; have a good day!<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

P.S.: Please avoid hijacking other people's threads in the future <E>:Shy:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

I can't go to sinho I have defeated Hannah but she had left the place after defeating her please make her to stand in hoenn e4 place i redawnload game and relogin also but she is not there Pls staff members help

Hello,

I've fixed your variables. Can you try to check once again and see if Hannah is there?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.