Issue with Cyrus in Distortion World

Mcschitter

I just got done beating Cyrus in the distortion world and his sprite just stayed in place after his defeat dialouge. When I talked to him again he started up his dialouge again for before fighting me and I have to fight him again which of course I do not have the resources for :Nervous: , now I have to walk all the way back and beat him again to see if the bug was a one time thing. Not cool Cyrus, not cool at all dude...

EDIT: Since I just closed the game on mobile when the second fight commenced, he was gone when I returned.

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

I just got done beating Cyrus in the distortion world and his sprite just stayed in place after his defeat dialouge. When I talked to him again he started up his dialouge again for before fighting me and I have to fight him again which of course I do not have the resources for :Nervous: , now I have to walk all the way back and beat him again to see if the bug was a one time thing. Not cool Cyrus, not cool at all dude...

EDIT: Since I just closed the game on mobile when the second fight commenced, he was gone when I returned.

Hi there,

Have you been able to proceed now?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

Have you been able to proceed now?

Yes after walking back I was able to proceed.

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter