Mew

Kleinmoro

I lost my Mew today after a server crash and it was the quest mew is there any way to get it back? its not on the place and the boss wont fight me, is there a way?

Hey there, and foremost, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

If you meant that the boss Nikola won't fight you, a Content Scripter will have to look into your case;

In order to help them assist you, please state your server, timezone, and time you usually come online, as you will have to be online when a CS will be as well, for them to change your variables :Shy:

We're looking forward for your answer; in the meanwhile, I wish you a great day :Angel:

no, he wont fight me and the lapras is gone so i need assistance im the next days almost the whole day online so i might see a content scripter then.

We'll still need to know the server you play on, and what may be the "day" for you, might not be for the CS who would be available. :Angel:

In order to help them assist you, please state your server, timezone, and time you usually come online, as you will have to be online when a CS will be as well, for them to change your variables :Shy:

Pallet.PNG like this?

if not how to drag it in here :D

Yeah, it works like this too :p

Otherwise, you can follow this guide on How to post images on the forum :Sing:

Could you also provide the one trying to interact with Boss Nikola?

I'm just making sure everything's been tried before a CS has to step in and mess around with your variables :Smile: