How to get Mew

Seibuza

66967 I read the guide from seibuza (exellent guide) but i don't see at some who have to give the old sea map ?

thanks :) . at some point i really have now no idea. i searched most places but have no clue where to actually get to the island...

66857 @warrek where you exchange old sea map to ticket far away,.? please share,

except for one guild and the staff we don't know how we have to proceed after my 6th point of the guide. If you find anything out let me know so i can finsih this guide :)

66981 Image :Crazy:

really nice guide

I could follow your steps really easy :y:

classic south park. thanks for the feedback. I really appriciate that. It's my first guide, i hope everyone can understand how it works.

Seibuza_Sig.png

66778 these three man make me wonder something, why they have same exact J in the first letter of their name, I think that GM done is might trying to give us some hints or not.However, maybe they just block there just for not letting us to across in other possiblility.

ld47nIC.png

I've never noticed that before!gg man.

Thank you Seibuza for this guide, will avoid a lot of spamming questions about mew via chat and pm!

See you on streets :Cool:

67045 I've never noticed that before!gg man.

Thank you Seibuza for this guide, will avoid a lot of spamming questions about mew via chat and pm!

See you on streets :Cool:

well it's a dead end. atleast for me :/

67042 someone update it,,

:Smile: good job mate :y:

"someone" is me ;) but thanks

Seibuza_Sig.png

67117 we cant get old sea map now :3

did you hit the requirements for sure?

63300 Known requirements for Mew/Quest:

- 350 Hours played

- All Kanto Pokemon Caught (+ legendary birds + mewtwo seen) + 70 Pokes Evolved in Pokedex*

- Dragon Membership (costs 200k at blackthorn, so johto unlocked probably is a requirement), you need Dragon Ms to enter Dragons Den B1f (need to register 240 Pokes in your Pokedex and fight Dragonite)

- Johto e4 + Red finished (just a guess) <<--not sure about this one

Seibuza_Sig.png

67120 What do you mean? they removed it?

67117 we cant get old sea map now :3

did you hit the requirements for sure?

63300 Known requirements for Mew/Quest:

- 350 Hours played

- All Kanto Pokemon Caught (+ legendary birds + mewtwo seen) + 70 Pokes Evolved in Pokedex*

- Dragon Membership (costs 200k at blackthorn, so johto unlocked probably is a requirement), you need Dragon Ms to enter Dragons Den B1f (need to register 240 Pokes in your Pokedex and fight Dragonite)

- Johto e4 + Red finished (just a guess) <<--not sure about this one

yes, me and my friends cant get old sea map from the oldman, he said that: i dont have enough experience :3

System: Dont try to find Mew ... i dont remember but system said that 2 hours ago

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©