How to get Mew

Seibuza

Re: On the tracks of Mew / Cerulean Cave

<r><QUOTE author="mvterra"><s>

</s><POST content="66386"><s></s>66386<e></e></POST> I talked with the old man in Celadon but he says I am still not ready. I have 279 pokes, all from Kanto, Mewto dex, 124 evolved and 279 hours played<e>
</e></QUOTE>

seems like we need more requirements and stuff. i updated the guide and I'll keep having an eye open</r>

Seibuza_Sig.png

Everything updated + screens added. No idea if you can't enter far away island because of not coded or stuff or because i didn't hit a requirement. If you have any more information about that specific thing i'd really like to know, so i can update the guide

Seibuza_Sig.png

63305 Oh? I've been trying to figure out how to get Mew myself. This is great that you decided to start a guide. What I know of so far; I beat Lance and got to the guard at Cerulean Cave 2nd floor and got turned away saying I'm not ready. I had a full level 100 team with over 600 hours of game play and 355 Pokemon caught with 152 evolved Pokemon, so I think you need more than that to get past. I talked to a good amount of npcs at Johto and 1-7 island and still no quest line. One of my guild mates searched Kanto for the quest line too with similar playtime/pokedex requirements that I have. I think if we all share info. on here then we will be able to figure it out. I also have a hunch that you need the special ticket that the guy at 7 island asks for to get to far away island, but I have not obtained it yet. I will talk to more npcs once the server comes up, if I don't fall asleep first hah, but nice guide so far!

"

can you follow up the updated guide and tell us if it worked for you? i'm not sure if the requirement for far away island is a certain amount of evolved pokes

Seibuza_Sig.png

66394 can you follow up the updated guide and tell us if it worked for you? i'm not sure if the requirement for far away island is a certain amount of evolved pokes

I tried to go to far away island right now and I clicked yes, but it didn't let me past the guards. I believe the requirements to get the Old Sea Ticket is: 300 owned Pokemon and 150 evolved for the person that was trying to get in with 279 owned and below 150 evolved. My guess is that they are not done finishing up the quest to get Mew yet, is why we can't go get past the guards at the port.

zxo9jp.png