† New WORLD Personal Shop †

Mikami

noqPAcY.jpg

[glow=red]Welcome to the † New World † Personal Shop, I hope you like our store![/glow]

[glow=red]† INTRO †[/glow]

[glow=red]

Hi, I'm Mikami (Nero River) and this is my personal shop. Remembering that "New World" is not a guild, but my group in general. I'm here to bring you all kinds of Pokemon that you wish (provided it is within my reach). [/glow]

[glow=red]† RULES †[/glow]

[glow=red]

1. Read the rules before comment.

2. If you are interested in something, please comment here in this topic. That way we can come to an agreement.

3. The pokémon of my store are classified in 4 categories, being:

a) Usable: Named to pokémon that have the usable IVs for history and even PvP.

b) Decent: Class of Pokémon that have IVs usable in PvP.

c) Epic: Pokémon with epic IVs, possessing 3,4/6 IVs above 23 (provided the attribute is usable on your Pokémon).

d) Ultra Epic: Pokémon with 4,5/6 IVs above 24 [with the exception of the attribute that does not use (Example: Bisharp SPA)].

e) Perfect: Only Pokémon that have "30"/31 IVs in at least 2,3/6 of their attributes [preferably in their most important attributes), and the others above 25 (with the exception of the attribute that does not use (Example: Heatran ATK)].

4. The price of Pokémon are ranked depending on their "rarity tier" and their "category".

Examples: EPIC tier 3 Pokémon = 300k, EPIC tier 7 Pokémon = 700k.

5. For now, I only selling trained Pokémon.

[/glow]

[glow=red]† SYNCHRONIZE †[/glow]

[glow=red]

Many know the secondary function (outside of battle) of the "Synchronize" skill. but for those who do not know, if the Pokémon with Synchronize is in the first place in the party (even if fainted), any wild Pokémon encountered has a 50% chance of having the same Nature as the Pokémon with this Ability.

Sprite_6_x_177.png Natu: 10k

xatu.gif Xatu: 12k

Sprite_6_x_280.png Ralts: 15k

Sprite_6_x_063.png Abra: 18k

Sprite_6_x_064_f.png Kadabra: 23k

[/glow]

[glow=red]† USABLE POKÉMON †[/glow]

[glow=red]</GLOW>

Sorry! We still do not have pokémon that fits this category.

[/glow]

[glow=red]† DECENT POKÉMON †[/glow]

[glow=red]

038 - Ninetales

BXKwl9W.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Timid / Category: Decent / Rarity Tier: 3 (Vulpix) / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / Evs trained.

. Qualities: 31 Speed and 28 SPA IVs, timid nature, Drought (h.a), level 100 & EV's trained, good Pokémon for special Sweeper in PvP and starter (lead) for Sun team, good SPD and SPE base stats.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use two move-set, one for timid and other for bold or calm. Timid Ninetales I use: Nasty Plot (Boosts the user's Special Attack by two stages) / Flamethrower or Fire Blast (stab special fire move) / Energy Ball (Grass type move and breaks water, rock and ground type [strong against Ninetales]) / Psyshock (Breaks special tank).

. Start Offer: 130k / Insta: 320k

. SOLD: 155k by Hieuau2752001

094 - Gengar

Ujc6ete.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Timid / Category: Decent / Rarity Tier: 3 (Gastly), 4 (Haunter) / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EVs trained.

. Qualities: 31 Speed, timid nature, 3 attributes 15+, level 100 & EV's trained, good Pokémon for Special Sweeper in PvP, OverUsed [OU] PvP tier.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Shadow Ball / Sludge Wave / Focus Blast / Taunt or Destiny Bound. I recommend using Life Orb as Held item if u need more damage or focus sash if u preffer survivor.

. Start Offer: 120k / Insta: 300k

. Bid: 150k by Skelly217 (1 days left)

154 - Meganium

CHIflXS.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Calm / Category: Decent / Rarity Tier: 9 / PvP Ready / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Ultra rare Pokémon (tier 9), Calm nature, good special TANK, 4 IVs above 20 (28 SPDEF / 20 HP), LvL 100, EV's trained, have sustain (synthesis).

. Tips: PvP ready! Move-set: Giga Drain (Stab grass type move + sustain) / Synthesis (Heals variably depending on the weather) / Aromatherapy (Cures status on the user's team. If an ally with Sap Sipper is on the field, its status will not be cured but its Attack will rise one stage) / Toxic (Baddly Poison the target). I recommend using leftovers as Held item.

. Start Offer: 200k / Insta: 400k

448 - Lucario

65812550145d11733013fe1e5b16acf615d1e76c4ca4a0e2ed4039f2d58051f00ae1e2e2.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Hasty / Category: Decent / Rarity Tier: 9 / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: LvL 100 & EV's trained, Hasty nature (Yes, it's good for mixed Lucario), 4 IV's above 20, good Pokémon for mixed sweeper (physical and special), UnderUsed [uU] Pokémon in OU6GEN meta, etc.

. Tips: It's not PvP ready because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set.

I use 3 move-set in Lucario, 1. For Jolly and Adamant, 2. For Timid and Modest, 3. Naive and Hasty... In Naive or Hasty Lucario, I use: Close Combat (Breaks Chansey, Blissey and another Special Sweeper) / Nasty Plot (Boosts the user's Special Attack by two stages) / Vaccum Wave (Priority and stab special fighting move) / Flash Cannon (Stab special steel move). A mixed Lucario can very well deceive an opponent, because they will not know if it is physical or special.

. Start Offer: 180k / Insta: 360k

450 - Hippowdon

NhbquM9.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Impish / Category: Decent / Rarity Tier: 9 / PvP Ready / Hidden Ability (h.a) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: PvP ready, LvL 100, Impish nature, 30 HP IVs and 25 DEF IVs, other 3 IVs attributes 15+, EVs trained, good Pokémon for Sand Team (Sand Force increases the power of ground, steel and rock type moves by 30% in the sandstorm), good physical tank, Stealth Rock learned, have sustain (Slack Off), OverUsed [OU] Pokémon in OU6GEN meta, etc.

. Tips: PvP ready, use that Hippowdon only as physical TANK and enjoy when you're on sandstorm, because your "Earthquake" and "Rock Slide" moves receive 30% power. I like that move-set, have sustain, stealth rock and two moves that combine with your ability. I recommend using Leftovers or Rocky Helmet as Held item.

. Start Offer: 200k / Insta: 420k</SPOILER>

539 - Sawk

KiZvi98.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Adamant / Category: Decent / Rarity Tier: 8 / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Good ATK and SPE base stats, LvL 100, Adamant nature, 27 ATK IVs and 28 HP IVs, Sturdy ability helps Sawk to survive an attack of strong Pokémon if he has a full life, and causes much damage.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Close Combat (Stab and strong move) / Knock Off (In addition to taking the item from the opponent, it still breaks the Pokémon of the psychic type that is strong against Sawk) / Poison Jab (Breaks the Pokémon of Fairy type that is strong against Sawk) / Rock Slide (Breaks the Pokémon of Flying type, that is strong against Sawk). I recommend using Choice Band as Held Item.

. Start Offer: 120k / Insta: 280k

. SOLD: 200k by skmadruga

<i>[/glow]</i>

[glow=red]† EPIC POKÉMON †[/glow]

[glow=red]

065 - Alakazam

a7aHmPb.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Timid / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 5 / "PvP Ready" / Magic Guard (h.a) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Occasional Pokémon (tier 5), good SPA and SPE base stats, LvL 100, Timid nature, 5 IVs above 20 (31 speed), Magic Guard (hidden ability), good special sweeper.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct (not complete), I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Psyshock or Psychic (Stab psychic move) / Shadow Ball (Strong against psychic and ghost type) / Focus Blast (Breaks dark type) / Recover, Calm Mind or Substitute. I recommend using Focus Sash (70%), Life Orb (20%) or Choice Specs (10%) as Held item.

. Start Offer: 280k / Insta: 600k

. SOLD: 500k by Danitos

136 - Flareon

TzcJmnJ.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Adamant / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 9 / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Extremely Rare Pokémon (tier 9), good ATK and SPDEF base stats, LvL 100, Adamant nature, 5 IVs above 22 (3 IVs above 27), good physical sweeper, Flash Fire ability.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Flare Blitz (Physical Stab fire move,120 + 60 = 180 base power) / Superpower (120 base power fighting type, strong against rock type) / Quick Attack (Normal type move but priority +1) / Double Edge or Body Slam (Why Body Slam? 30% chance of paralyze the target). I recommend using Choice Band as Held item.

. Start Price: 250k / Insta: 480k

. SOLD: Insta 800k (Flareon and Chandelure) by karkalake3

195 - Quagsire

loJLcj2.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Relaxed / Hidden Ability (h.a) / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 1 / PvP Ready / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Good Pokémon for PvP (don't use in Ranked PvP for now, because your h.a has banned temporarily because the ability is bugged), good physical tank, 4 IVs above 23 (HP: 31), Unaware ability (h.a), have sustain (recover).

. Tips: PvP ready, counter for stats change pokémon because your ability ignores stats change (don't use in ranked PvP for now, because that ability has banned temporarily). I recommend using Leftovers as Held item.

. Start Price: 100k / Insta: 290k

306 - Aggron

YaWeQlx.jpg

. Level 100 / Nature: Adamant / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 8 (Aron), 9 (Lairon) / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Rare Pokémon (tier 8), good ATK and DEF base stats, LvL 100, Adamant nature, 3 IVs above 23 (DEF: 30), other 3 IVs above 16, Sturdy ability, good offensive-tank Pokémon, learn Stealth Rock.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Stealth Rock (One of my favorite move in Pokémon competitive, because helps a lot to hurt your opponent when he making switch) / Heavy Slam (Stab move / Deals more damage the heavier the user is compared to the target, and Aggron is very heavy) / Earthquake (Breaks Steel, Fire, Poison, Rock and Electric types) / Thunder Wave (Yes, Thunder Wave haha! Why? Because Aggron is very low and Thunder Wave Paralyzes the target, and the effect lowers the speed of the paralyzed Pokémon in 50%). I recommend using Leftovers as Held item.

. Start Offer: 210k / Insta: 400k

<SPOILER>

bw3Xlmf.jpg

. Level 100 / Nature: Adamant / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 8 (Aron), 9 (Lairon) / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Rare Pokémon (tier 8), good ATK and DEF base stats, LvL 100, Adamant nature, 4 IVs above 23 (DEF: 29 / HP: 30), Sturdy ability, good offensive-tank Pokémon, learn Stealth Rock.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Stealth Rock (One of my favorite move in Pokémon competitive, because helps a lot to hurt your opponent when he making switch) / Heavy Slam (Stab move / Deals more damage the heavier the user is compared to the target, and Aggron is very heavy) / Earthquake (Breaks Steel, Fire, Poison, Rock and Electric types) / Thunder Wave (Yes, Thunder Wave haha! Why? Because Aggron is very low and Thunder Wave Paralyzes the target, and the effect lowers the speed of the paralyzed Pokémon in 50%). I recommend using Leftovers as Held item.

. Start Offer: 230k / Insta: 410k

. SOLD: Insta 400k by karkalake3

452 - Drapion

49FmKDb.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Adamant / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 9 / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Extremely Rare Pokémon (tier 9), good ATK, DEF and SPE base stats, Adamant nature, 4 IVs above 22 (27 ATK / 24 SPE), good physical sweeper, Sniper ability (Critical hits do 2.25x damage instead of 1.5x.).

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Swords Dance (Boosts the user's Attack by two stages) / Knock Off (Stab Dark type move, Power is boosted 1.5x if target is holding a removable item. Removes the the target's item) / Poison Jab (Stab Poison type move) / Aqua Tail (Breaks Ground type Pokémon, strong against Drapion). I recommend using Life Orb (if u need more damage), Choice Scarf (If u need more speed but switch Swords Dance for Earthquake) or Lum berry (20%) as Held item.

. Start Offer: 240k / Insta: 450k

609 - Chandelure

UvGS0zD.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Timid / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 9 / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Extremely Rare Pokémon (tier 9), good SPA, DEF, SPDEF and SPE base stats, Timid nature, 5 IVs above 20 [30 SPA / 30 DEF, something ATK 20- (Not usable)], Flash Fire ability, good special sweeper.

. Tips: It is not yet ready for PvP because the move-set is not correct, I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Fire Blast, Flamethrower or Overheat (Stab Fire type move) / Shadow Ball (Stab Ghost type move) / Energy Ball (Grass type move, strong against water, rock and ground type) / Trick (something with choice items) or Memento. I recommend using Choice Scarf (65%) or Life Orb (35%) as Held item.

. Start Offer: 250k / Insta: 500k

. SOLD: Insta 800k (Flareon and Chandelure) by karkalake3

693 - Clawitzer

ufrr8ut.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Modest / Category: Epic / Rarity Tier: 9 / PvP Ready / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Extremely Rare Pokémon (tier 9), good SPA base stats, Modest nature, 4 IVs above 23, Mega Launcher ability, good special sweeper.

. Tips: PvP ready, use only for special sweeper! I select that move-set because all moves except Ice Beam combine with your ability (Mega Launcher). Mega Launcher boosts the power of Aura and Pulse moves by 50%, that is why i select "Water Pulse" for your water (stab) move, because 60x1,5 = 90 + stab (45) = 135 base power.

Aura sphere (80 > 120), Dark Pulse (80 > 120). I recommend using choice Specs (60%) or Life Orb (40%) as Held item.

Star Offer: 240k / Insta: 450k

[/glow]

[glow=red]† ULTRA EPIC POKÉMON †[/glow]

[glow=red]

319 - Sharpedo

TJiYeU3.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Adamant / Category: Ultra Epic / Rarity Tier: 7 / PvP Ready / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Sparse Pokémon (tier 7), good ATK and SPE base stats, 5 IVs above 28 (30 ATK), Speed Boost ability (h.a), good physical sweeper.

. Tips: PvP ready, but i preffer "Poison Jab" in "Ice Fang" spot, because poison Jab breaks fairy type (strong against Sharpedo) and with Ice fang Sharpedo does nothing against an Azumarill, using his 4 moves. In my opinion "Poison Jab" is required. I trained 244 Speed EVs because with 244 EVs and 29 IVs, your speed stats reaches 285 points (passing the maximum speed status that an 80 base Pokémon can get 284, example: Togekiss, Dragonite, etc), Adamant nature because Speed Boost ability increases Sharpedo speed 1 time (1,5x) each turn. I recommend using Life Orb as Held item if u need more damage or focus sash if u preffer survivor.

. Start Offer: 350k / Insta: 850k

. SOLD: Insta 1m by Pms8802 (Am4d3usm0z4rt)

503 - Samurott

hVn5HqS.jpg

. Level: 100 / Nature: Jolly / Category: Ultra EPIC / Rarity Tier: 10 (BOSS) / Not PvP Ready (Move-set not ready) / EV's trained.

. Qualities: Unhuntable Pokémon (Tier 10), good HP, ATK, SPA and SPE base stats, 4 IVs above 24 (27 ATK, 28 SPE), good physical sweeper, starter.

. Tips: Not PvP ready (Move-set not ready), use that Samurott only for Physical Sweeper! I recommend you make changes to your move-set. I use: Swords Dance (Boosts the user's Attack by two stages) / Aqua Jet (Priority and stab move) / Waterfall (Physical stab move) / Megahorn (120 base power, and breaks grass type [strong against Samurott]). I recommend using Life Orb (70%) or Lum berry (30%) as Held item.

. Start Offer: 450k / Insta: 1m

. SOLD: Insta 1m by Pms8802 (Am4d3usm0z4rt)

[/glow]

[glow=red]† PERFECT POKÉMON †[/glow]

[glow=red]

Sorry! We still do not have pokémon that fits this category.

[/glow]

[glow=red]† ITEMS †[/glow]

[glow=red]

- Air Balloon (20 left): 10k (1x)

- Assault Vest (1 left): 100k

- Black Belt (3 left): 15k

- Black Glasses (3 left): 15k

- Black Sludge (2 left): 25k

- Charcoal (3 left): 15k

- Choice Band (1 left): 130k

- Choice Specs (1 left): 130k

- Damp Rock (1 left): 80k

- Dark Gem (9 left): 15k

- Dawn Stone (30 left): 10k

- Deep Sea Scale (3 left): 20k

- Deep Sea Tooth (6 left): 20k

- Dragon Scale (1 left): 20k

- Dragon Dang (2 left): 15k

- Dusk Stone (40 left): 10k

- Electirizer (1 left): 30k

- Flame Orb (2 left): 70k

- Focus Band (2 left): 60k

- Focus Sash (30 left): 10k (1x)

- Hard Stone (20 left): 15k

- Heat Rock (1 left): 80k

- Icy Rock (1 left): 80k

- Kings Rock (10 left): 20k

- Life Orb (0 left): 130k

- Leftovers (5 left): 25k

- Light Ball (2 left): 30k

- Light Clay (2 left): 50k

- Magnet (2 left): 20k

- Metal Coat (30 left): 15k

- Miracle Seed (3 left): 15k

- Moon Stone (1 left): 20k

- NeverMeltIce (1 left): 15k

- Oval Stone (10 left): 20k

- Poison Barb (2 left): 15k

- Prism Scale (10 left): 20k

- Protector (1 left): 30k

- Quick Claw (1 left): 25k

- Razor Claw (20 left): 15k

- Sharp Beak (1 left): 15k

- Shed Shell (1 left): 130k

- Shiny Stone (1 left): 20k

- Silk Scarf (2 left): 15k

- Smoke Ball (1 left): 20k

- Smooth Rock (3 left): 80k

- Soft Sand (1 left): 15k

- Soothe Bell (1 left): 50k

- Spell Tag (1 left): 15k

- Sun Stone (2 left): 20k

- Twisted Spoon (10 left): 15k

- Weakness Policy (10 left): 15k (1x)

[/glow]

[glow=red]† SHINIES ALERT †[/glow]

[glow=red]I'm sorry but I will not be able to sell Shinies and Pokemon events, because the rules do not allow and I have to follow them.[/glow]

[glow=red]Personal Shops - Rules

. Personal Shops - (Have lots of Pokemon to sell? This is the place for you)!

If you are selling/ auctioning 6 or more Pokemon, use this forum.

Do not sell Shiny Pokemon or Special Variant Pokemon here.

Do not sell Dex service, Rental Pokemon or Daycare services here.

Check Here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=41156[/glow]

[glow=red]

<GLOW glow="red">Thank you, always come back :Grin:

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic