Obscorus says Hi!

Good evening everyone,

since the [glow=red]Red[/glow] server is currently down I found the time to introduce myself in the forum.

I played this game since the open beta, after a few months I stopped playing. I just started yesterday playing this game again, sadly on the red server which is currently down. :Ambivalent:

However, something more about me. I'm 19 years old, I'm from Germany, I'm currently studying at a University of Applied Science and work as a software developer in a small company.

In my freetime I like to go for a walk, doing something with my friends and I love movies.

Since the game has changed pretty much and lots of new content has been added, I feel like the biggest noob ever. At this point I want to ask if someone wants to play with me and maybe answering me some questions when I have some.

I'm really looking forward to see you all ingame! :Shy:

With best regards,

[glow=red]Obscorus[/glow]

Welcome to PRO I hope you enjoy you stay! If you need anything anyone here would love helping you :Smile:

Thank you, it would be great if you could help me if I need help. :Heart:

I mean if I know the answer to your question I'll be more than glad to help xD

soulsembraced.png

[highlight=purple][glow=white]Oh how I love my beloved absol..we both venture forth together[/glow][/highlight]