i'm lost

Watchtower

I was doing the three lake pokemon mission (i don't know the official name of the mission) and went from acuity lake towards Veilstone city. There I fought team galactic grunt and he gave me a password, however I still cannot open the gate of team galactic hq as the password is still needed. i went back to the grunt and he simply said: "i'm not doing business today." what can I do. thank you for your assistance

I was doing the three lake pokemon mission (i don't know the official name of the mission) and went from acuity lake towards Veilstone city. There I fought team galactic grunt and he gave me a password, however I still cannot open the gate of team galactic hq as the password is still needed. i went back to the grunt and he simply said: "i'm not doing business today." what can I do. thank you for your assistance

Hello,

As Hahahaka already stated(Thanks!), the password you got is for the back door of the warehouse. You need to go there and after fighting through some grunts you will find a trash bin where the password for the front door is. If you have any further problems with progressing in the story you can check this amazing Sinnoh Walkthrough made by Arielgg.

I hope this helped,

Good luck with your story and Happy Holidays :Angel:

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]