Can't fight Marowak in Pokemon Tower

Hodainghia90

After talk to Professor Oak in 6F, I come to the stair toward 7F. I saw the conversation "RAAAAAAAA!" but nothing appear, then I can go to 7F as normal. Please examine this issue.

Hello, did you get your silph scope in saffron? Youll be able to fight the marowak there if you have silph scope. Don't have the silph scope and don't know where to get it? Check it in this guide under Saffron city and silph co.

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

After talk to Professor Oak in 6F, I come to the stair toward 7F. I saw the conversation "RAAAAAAAA!" but nothing appear, then I can go to 7F as normal. Please examine this issue.

Hello, did you get your silph scope in saffron? Youll be able to fight the marowak there if you have silph scope. Don't have the silph scope and don't know where to get it? Check it in this guide under Saffron city and silph co.

Dear Carlito2, I've already had one. If I don't have Silph Scope, I'll be not permitted toward 2F. I don't have a chance to use Silph Scope and I still go to 7F.