lost pokemon on maintance

Helar

Well on 21-12-2017 and 16:35 i hunt some feebas on cryofrost path. i caught one with epic stats. after 1 min the server went down for some minutes. when i logged in again i didnt have my feebas.Can one admin or someone from game check it and help me? i play on blue server

Well on 21-12-2017 and 16:35 i hunt some feebas on cryofrost path. i caught one with epic stats. after 1 min the server went down for some minutes. when i logged in again i didnt have my feebas.Can one admin or someone from game check it and help me? i play on blue server

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a roll back?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

typical answer.like always

whenever I catch a shiny, legendary, or epic IV Pokemon I instantly log off as soon as I catch it then log back in. It then force saves the game and prevents you loosing money/transactions/catches in the game. When the game first started I had rollbacks send me back 30 minutes in the past loosing a lot of valuables including a large trade I made costing me almost a million gold.

Hello there, and sorry for the inconvenience;

Unfortunately, what's stated in the Read this before making General Support topic, and quoted in [mention]Carlito2[/mention]'s answer, is the final answer; nothing can be done. :D:

If you want the details, take a look at the link provided in the aforementioned answer: Hit by a rollback?

[margin]12[/margin]TL;DR: You lost your pokemon as its ID didn't get the time to save before the crash, so it technically never existed; we also have no mean to prove that you encountered it, therefore it cannot be restored.

The way to avoid such annoyance in the future is, as [mention]GhostMaster[/mention] mentioned, to relog regularly once the pokemon is caught, force-saving its data, meaning it won't be able to rollback if a crash occurs. :Grin:

Once again, we're sorry for your inconvenience;

I wish you a good day, and happy holidays!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -