What picture hosting website do you use for forums?

Ghostmaster

I thought I remembered an upload picture button in the box when making a new thread but I could no longer find it. I then started using tinypic.com like I did in the past and pasting the forum url code it gave me which has always worked just fine. But for some reason the website has been down all day and all the pics I previously uploaded to the forums have a little crash symbol instead of my pictures. Do you guys use any more reliable alternatives?

I thought I remembered an upload picture button in the box when making a new thread but I could no longer find it. I then started using tinypic.com like I did in the past and pasting the forum url code it gave me which has always worked just fine. But for some reason the website has been down all day and all the pics I previously uploaded to the forums have a little crash symbol instead of my pictures. Do you guys use any more reliable alternatives?

Hello there!

Yes, we used to have a postimg thingy to upload pictures, but it was terrible. When pictures were visible at all, they were blurry, at best. :D:

Therefore, we removed it.

The most reliable source that I'm aware of, so far, is imgur, and you can follow the How to post images on the forum guide to have the most detailed way of using it :Angel: