October 25th, 1994

Location?

Maryland, US

Time Zone?

EST -5

Daily Playtime?

8 - 12 Hours

What are your ambitions in PRO?

Become One of PRO's Top Pokemon Battler/Collector(Pokemon Master) & Help the Community with Large Donations/Selling Coins.

Pokemon History/Knowledge?

I've been apart of the Pokemon Community since 1998. My First Pokemon Games were Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. I have played every Pokemon game in the Main Series as well as spin offs and completed them. I'm a Battler/Collector/Breeder. I have watched every episode and movie in the Pokemon series to current date. I am a Pokemon franchise item collector of all kinds including TCG. I have Pokemon Tattoos. I'm a Ex PWO Player, As well as a Ex Inferno Blaze Member. At One Point Was Also A Guild Leader for "Mediocracy". Some current PRO players may remember be my old username "Symbiosis" I was a extremely active player with more money than sense lol. I'm a Ex Pokemon Forums Moderator x2 & Admin. I also Alpha Tested PRO but Left Before Beta Released Due To Having a Child.

Gaming Experience/History?

EX World of Warcraft Veteran - 8 Years Experience - Top 100 & 250 PvE World Guild - Top 5 Hunter On Realm - Total Time Logged In-Game: 1,310 Days From Seconds/Minutes Which Equals 31,440 Hours Logged.

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

63581 In-Game Name?

Morgnarak

Welcome to pro GLHF

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REGARDS!

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are." - Mewtwo