Xmass Event problem

Eriiick

Hello! I have some problems with the event :Ambivalent:

A few days ago i've completed the christmas quest normally i think.

1. I've defeated the boss Kaguya and I didn't recieve my Articuno's wings :(

2. I've tried to battle the boss Shieon and it doesn't accept me the battle and a have my lvl 50 team.

3. I've picked up my presents, y took my MasterBalls :Shy: ( :thanks: for it) but my Regice pokeball still there and I can't catch it, it doesn't accept me battle.

Please help me and happy hollydays!

I Choose You!

- snip -

Hello there and sorry for the inconvenience!

Regarding Kaguya, you either lost or the server think you did ‒be it due to crash or irregular disconnection. If she still is at Mt.Crumpit Summit, then you can challenge her again 2 days after you did for the last time, and try again :Angel:

[margin]6[/margin]If she isn't, please post screenshots of where she's supposed to stand, and of the dialogue you have when trying to interact with the blue pokeball!

[margin]6[/margin]If you don't know How to post images on the forum, please follow this link :3

One of the requirement to challenge Shieon is to have defeated Kaguya, and the same goes for having a shot at catching Regice :Shy:

Please have a check; in the meanwhile, I wish you a great day!

- snip -

Hello there and sorry for the inconvenience!

Regarding Kaguya, you either lost or the server think you did ‒be it due to crash or irregular disconnection. If she still is at Mt.Crumpit Summit, then you can challenge her again 2 days after you did for the last time, and try again :Angel:

[margin]6[/margin]If she isn't, please post screenshots of where she's supposed to stand, and of the dialogue you have when trying to interact with the blue pokeball!

[margin]6[/margin]If you don't know How to post images on the forum, please follow this link :3

One of the requirement to challenge Shieon is to have defeated Kaguya, and the same goes for having a shot at catching Regice :Shy:

Please have a check; in the meanwhile, I wish you a great day!

Thanks for answering, I'll do that and I'll tell you the news.

I Choose You!

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

As you said, it was the problem, maybe the server didn't save my first victory, so, I faced Kaguya again and...

Let me introduce you to my...

Gky20nt.png

I know, is not the best, but is mine :Grin: :Grin:

Thank you for your help!!

:thanks:

I Choose You!

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

As you said, it was the problem, maybe the server didn't save my first victory, so, I faced Kaguya again and...

Let me introduce you to my...

Gky20nt.png

I know, is not the best, but is mine

Thank you for your help!!

Congratulations :Heart:

This matter being solved, I will now lock this topic. I wish you a great day, and happy new year :Shy:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -