Email adress

Xhabs4lifex

Hi guys,

I seen one or two other topic on this subject so I already know that I cant change my email adress by myseft BUT I need to know if an admin can help me with this problem because the adress that I used to my account will be delete soon, I want to continue to play and I dont want to restart all over again...It would be really appreciate to help me with it.

Thank you

Hi guys,

I seen one or two other topic on this subject so I already know that I cant change my email adress by myseft BUT I need to know if an admin can help me with this problem because the adress that I used to my account will be delete soon, I want to continue to play and I dont want to restart all over again...It would be really appreciate to help me with it.

Thank you

Hello there!

Actually, you can change it by yourself, as long as you have access to the one your account is currently linked to:

• In order to do so, log onto the
Dashboard, you will then see this (with your informations, obviously):

2mhcylw.png

• Click on "[Change]", and you will get there:

acsinr.png

• Type twice the new mail you want, hit "Change mail", then log on your inbox and follow the confirmation mail you got :Shy:

Make sure to check thoroughly through all your inbox folders to find the mail, as it can be sent in spam or others.

If you can't, then you will have to ask me or another staff member to move this topic to

General Complaint Area, in order to protect the privacy of your credentials :Angel:

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a great day!