Legendary beast

Mjames

Hi guys.

I might want to request your assistance considering my record's circumstance on legendary beast mission. I will go specifically to the issue.

I have every one of the prerequisites required for the mission and I have the celebi already. I have every one of the data of the three beast. In any case, the issue is the researcher in eucrateak still needs me to discover those data.

What should I do now? I think my account is bugged.

Hi guys.

I might want to request your assistance considering my record's circumstance on legendary beast mission. I will go specifically to the issue.

I have every one of the prerequisites required for the mission and I have the celebi already. I have every one of the data of the three beast. In any case, the issue is the researcher in eucrateak still needs me to discover those data.

Maybe you seen the other legendary beast from npc not the one from its real place, you should recheck them in their places

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

- snip -

Hello there, and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience;

Could you take a screenshot of the NPC's dialogue?

It appears that you do own the GS Ball and got Celebi, therefore owns the right legendaries seen data, and you have over 750h of playtime, so you should be able to choose your bell, indeed.

Also, have you tried talking to both NPCs at the Barrier Station?

etwDeI4.png

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a good day :Shy:

Hi guys.

Hi there,

I've fixed your variables. Can you try again now?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It works perfectly now. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Glad to hear about that :Heart:

Locking topic as solved. Have a nice day~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.